Easing the regulatory burden for Ontario businesses is one of the top priorities for the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC). The OCC is committed to continuing to advocate for a business climate that fosters investment and growth.
The reports below summarize what employers need to know about the latest chagnes to the regulatory environment for business.
- Changing Workplaces Review
- New rules regarding tips and other gratuities
- Ontario posts final Cap and Trade regulation
- Ministry of Labour consulting on proposal to mandate Construction Hazard Awareness Training
- Ministry of Labour conducting Workplace Safety Blitz
- Ministry of Labour conducting Young and Temporary Foreign Workers Blitz